Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Lots to blog

Since I haven't blogged for nearly a week I'd thought I'd sit down at the pc and have a hearty blogging session!

Hubby's on the Wii playing Guitar Hero which believe me is very very!! painful on the ears. He thinks he has a voice of an angel (more like an Hells Angel to my ears but hey!! it keeps him occupied)!

This scrapbook page is for my vintage album - I drew the template freehand, added some lovely braid which I got from Running With Scissors, added a few 'saucy' vintage photos and here it is! I love it - so girly!!!




I spent this afternoon playing with some new pens that I got yesterday from Spire Crafts in Louth. They were on offer for £1.50 each and are called Art-Kure. They are brilliant - just a watercolour pen but with synthetic sable bristles just like a pen with a brush. I bought this lovely Sarah Kay stamp and gorgeous paper from Running With Scissors and came up with these 3 little numbers.



Last week at the Saturday Scrapbooking class we made these 2 pages - ideal layout and colour for the photies of hubby and a young eagle owl taken when we were in Wales a few years ago. This is the only time he has ever had a young bird on his arm (and the last)!!!!





Well thats all for now - its gone quiet downstairs so he's either finished with Guitar Hero or his voice has run out! Hopefully the latter! See you soon

4 comments:

  1. I think if my DH was on Guitar Hero I'd be blogging too!! Love the Vintage layout...and those pens sound good value especially as they have made such nice cards. I keep saying I must get to Louth but haven't been for over a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW and WOW!!!! Fantastic vintage layout, its just so fantastic!!!!

    Love your cards, those pens sound good.

    And the layout of your hubby is fantastic!!! Thank Goodness my DH is only into playing online games, don't think I could bear it if he started on something like guitar hero, lol

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back blogging Polly. It's not always easy to get the time, but it has been worth waiting for, as I said before, you are multi talented.
    Hope you had a good weekend, oh and I'm looking forward to seeing your altered heart too. See you soon.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Polly and lovely water colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete