Pages

Sunday 3 May 2009

Second post of the evening - Fun in the leaves

This is my little nephew Josh. During the last school holidays we went to Normandy Hall for the afternoon. The ground was covered in leaves so we piled them all up and took this perfect shot of him. After that we had a great leaf fight, funny how the pile he threw at me always contained a bloody big twig! ! !

I couldn't let this photo of him just sit on my PC so created this scrapbook page.
The leaves were made from a Cuttlebug die, inked and then curled. The letters were cut on the Cricut using the 'Jasmine' alphabet. I hardly ever use the Cricut machine but going to try a bit harder with it I think.

1 comment:

  1. These leaves are stunning and so many, you have loads more patience than I have!!! Lovely layout too xxxx

    ReplyDelete