Pages

Sunday 7 June 2009

Clock Challenge

Well, if you've already been over to Sue's blog than you know what a fantastic job she has done in creating a gorgeous piece of work with just a cd and a clock movement! Well, this is mine!!! and at least my little grand-daughter Elie Mae will like it! Its actually cream and red but think I've taken the picture too late!





Since buying some copic pens and some Whiff of Joy stamps plus attending Bev Rochesters class I seem to have caught a cutsie bug!!! Even my cards have gone all cute!!!

Up to now not seen Sams clock on her blog but follow this link for some real inspirational goodies to look at.

5 comments:

  1. It's a real cutie Polly, I'm sure it will take pride of place on Elie Mae's wall. I just enlarged the image and your watercolouring is brilliant. It also shows all the detail up a treat. See you soon.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermmmmm, very cute, and from where I'm sitting, very pink too. I'm sure your grand-daughter will love it Polly

    Haven't posted mine yet, but I just have to say, it's not as cute and as pink as yours!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Polly it is stunning and yes you do appear to have gone sort of cutesy but that does not mean it is a bad thing. Two very different versions so far - can't wait to see Sam's
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Polly this is lovely and so different from Sues...I love the girl floating on a cloud...this would look gorgeous in a little girls room your GD will be delighted!!

    I didn't think you were old enough to have a GD!!

    Do you want to do an inchie wooden block swop? You have to alter one side of 6 blocks and pass them onto the next person, then you get 1 finished one back at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fab Polly, fit for a pink princess!
    x

    ReplyDelete