Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

Scrapbook page and a little card

Been a bit of a quiet weekend this weekend - hips been playing up so just been sat and playing. We were in Louth yesterday afternoon for a mooch after visiting Eli on her 6th birthday so we trawled some of the charity shops there!! Found a deep photo frame with a HORRENDOUS picture in it but Steve said it could be quite easily removed so thats my next project I think - a lovely 3d image using some stamps and distress inks.

But in the meantime I played with a photo of my lurvely daughter Viki - she's as bad as me for having photos taken - hates them but I managed to get this one of her last weekend. Wanted to use a layout that was quite fresh and as she loves bling I used this lovely diamante swirl that I bought from Running with Scissors a while ago.



Then I played with my copics and a Whiff of Joy stamp and made this little card. Got some Nestabilities at the weekend (bit of a raid at Running with Scissors)so tried them out too. Used some K&Co papers and distressed the edges with Antique Linen and ....



....even followed the theme through to the inside. And Sam ..... there's no pink (for once)!



Well thats it for me - just another pile of ironing to get through! Oh and finish my other project that I started today - cost all of £1.99 from Instore!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Polly, You've been a busy bee again. Hope your hips are a bit better now. Lovely projects as always, can't wait to see the frame when it's done. See you soon I hope!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! That diamante swirl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been struggling with your hips and have missed your blogging. Love the scrap book page and also the card, look forward to chatting soon
    kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photo and layout of Viki....I love nothing better than a good smooch around the charity shops in Louth you never know what you'll find!
    A good job you saved your pennies at the pound shop after buying all that bling and nestabilities!!lol!! Very sensible I say!!
    Your poor hip.....have you come out in sympathy with HELENA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're not 100% - hope you're better soon

    Great layout and fab card and oh yeah I'm so pleased there's not a pinkie in site!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty LO.Love the blues and the swirl.Gorgeous card too.Fab colouring.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete