Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

My first challenge on A Vintage Affair

Oooh hosting my first challenge over at A Vintage Affair - so wanted the first challenge to be a little different so we're doing.... Vintage Shoes!!

I first saw these little gems whilst visiting Teri at Artful Afirmations and just fell in love with them. Teri has a video tutorial and template that is so easy to follow and she has emailed me to let me know we can use here on A Vintage Affair.

Here are my first pair measuring just under 8 inches :O)



Well I do hope you will join in with the challenge

Have a lovely Easter

TTFN Polly xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Polly,

    You did a beautiful job on these. I just love them. Good luck with your challenge. :)

    Hugs! =D
    ~Kitty Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...I want a pair of these! Stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shoes, now just to make the handbag to match lol, good luck with your first challenge - have fun !!!! HAPPY EASTER HON,take careXXX

    ReplyDelete