Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

Truly Scrumptious - Frame It!

2nd post of today so doing quite well.  Hubby now has a hot drink to help him wake up so quickly blogging the cards I made last night for the challenges I liked.

This card is for Truly Scrumptious - a very nice challenge site.  Again I have used papers by Prima Jack & Jill and I have distressed the edges with a pair of scissors - decided not to edge them with Vintage Photo this time.  Tilda has been coloured in with Distress Ink Refillers - coloured her up last night at about 11 o'clock  under a daylight lamp lol.  I have used a Marianne die cut ornate round and a scalloped nestabilitie to make up the frame and added some little diamantes to it.  The ribbon was wrapped around my pj's that I got for Christmas and the colour was perfect.  Added a pc generated sentiment and here it is.


Thanks for looking

Polly x

4 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooh so pretty love the frame for the image and the bow is lush
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Polly I think I really must get the Marrianne die cut frame. Love the ribbon and bow, I used some I got on a bath set and my granddaughter had saved me some mirri card that was in the back of some of her sets lol. Happy new year to you and your family. lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year hope you have a good one & all you wish for comes true in 2011.
    Love this perfectly beautiful card. I love the die....I need another shopping trip I think lol. This really is soooo pretty & whoever gets it will be bowled over. Its amazing. Hope your hubby is better really soon lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Polly this is stunning, perfectly framed too...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge and Have a Happy New Year
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete