Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Creative Scrappers - challenge sketch 160

I'm a big fan of Creative Scrappers and although a follower and avid watcher I never seem to have the time to join in with their challenges - but our little break to Robin Hoods Bay last weekend must have done the trick as I got myself organised and played!!!

Their sketch was by the talented scrapper Amarilys so I got out my Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook and got scrapping!!  This photo is of my daughter Viki and her friend Claire on a night out a few months ago.  The papers are by Stella Rose and as usual are perfect for distressing and inking.  The butterflies are from a fab blog called What a Beautiful Mess' .   And here it is....


I printed the butterflies onto acetate to get that lovely feel of translucency to them



Thanks for looking  Polly x

3 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous and fabulous butterflies
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and delicate. My far this paper my pink paislee is my favorite! Love your technique with the butterflies.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is really sweet and elegant. I love your butterflies... Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Hugs
    Shamma

    ReplyDelete