Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

New challenge over at Our Vintage Affair

OOooh we have a new challenge over at Our Vintage Affair which I thoroughly enjoyed creating and hope you will too!!!  Its all about TRIANGLES!!!

So after pondering what to make I came up with an idea to make a bunting for my craft room door!!  Took 4 hours to make but I love it and funnily enough so does the hubby :O)

I used different Melissa Frances paper which I have had for ages, some white ruffled ribbon, ready-made roses in brown, beige and burgundy, used my new Spellbinders Pennant dies that I got a while ago whilst in Whitby, my new T!m Holtz Rosette die that I got from Grimsby Crafts and set to work.  And here it is....


Well hope you like it and it has inspired you to have a go and joining in with us.  If you pop over to OVA you can check out our the DT's gorgeous creations and also our very talented GD for this month - Paula Tidman.

Thanks for looking

Polly x

5 comments:

  1. This is so nice, beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely you always have fab ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolute beautiful...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful banner, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Polly...
    Your bunting is absolutely beautiful. I just wanted to say 'Thank You' for the workshop on Sunday. I had a wonderful time and I only need to pop my photos in the album we made to finish it off. Its beautiful and I will certainly be making it again.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete