Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge 9 - Punches and/or Diecuts

These beautiful digi stamps by Krista Smith are just so addictive and you can see why - they are just sooooo adorable!!!  So when challenge 9 popped up over at Saturated Canary challenge blog I just had to enter - digi stamps and die cuts/punches - my favourite!!!

Whilst tidying up my stash I mean craft room lol I came across lots of photo frames - this one being 12" square - decided it was just perfect for decorating for the challenge. 

I have enlarged Fashionista to 23cms and coloured her in with my new Spectrum Noirs :O).  I then added lots of leaves and flowers from punches and diecuts, a few diecut butterflies, my favourite stamp There is a garden..., a photo of my DG's and here it is.....



I never properly got the hang of Copics yet the blending with Spectrum Noirs just seem much easier (maybe I have more patience lol)



Right, best get it on the challenge site before the time runs out.

Thanks for looking

Polly x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Polly as always....
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Polly simply gorgeous and by the way I got two Saturated images such fun to colour
    hugs Kate xx
    hope your well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly!! girl you have made the most fabulous LO!! I love it and I love how you used your digi!! the flowers look awesome too!
    thankyou so much for sharing this with us over on the sc challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Whatever the tools you are using the colouring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete