Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Saturated Canary DT call

So now to the second post of today!!  Krista Smith, designer of those beautiful digi girls over at Saturated Canary Challenge blog is having a DT call for guest spots - exciting!!!

I decided to use Nevaeh and I have coloured her with Polychromos pencils. I have also added Glossy Accents to her eyes, lips, belt and shoes (doesn't actually show up in the photo).  The designer paper is from a 6 x 6 pad Isabelle.  I have used various punches by Martha Stewart, a piece of gauze bandage and a few flowers and pearls that I have had in my stash for ages and here it is...




Thanks for looking
Polly xx

4 comments:

  1. these were the images, I see you already had some, they would be lucky to have you as a GDT this is stunning and love the fold colouring so very pretty and cheesecloth too but must get me some of those leaves wow
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! Love the color pencils. Do you know where you can purchased them on line? Love the gauze you added too.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely perfect Polly. Love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly, this is a beautiful card. If my monitor is accurate, it's a sage green. I adore that color and your coloring with the pencils is absolutely wonderful. --Gail

    ReplyDelete