Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Mo Manning Odette

Over at Mo Manning challenge blog there theme for this weeks challenge is Red, White and Blue and because I love this newly purchased adorable image Odette decided to play along.  So armed with my newly acquired Copic Pens (thanks Kate :O - really enjoying playing with them) and greyboard, cardstock, stamps and inks I set to.  I created the background by simply stamping the jumbo stamp by Stampendous - Peony with Salty Ocean distress ink.  The frame was embossed with a cuttlebug script folder.  Red cardstock was used for the pennant shapes by Spellbinders along with matching papers that I've had for some time now and don't remember who they are by (sorry).  Pearls and roses from The Hobby House were added to the banner, the Dance quote was computer generated and here it is....



Thanks for looking

Polly x

2 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous, but do leave me something need another two lol and that photo!!!!
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete